When it comes to beauty products, I’m always curious to know what works for other people – that’s why I thought it would be helpful to bring you the top 5 beauty picks at Vitacost.com, as chosen by our customers:
1. Acure Organics Argan Oil. Made from the fruit of a Moroccan tree, this oil is rich in vitamin E, proteins and essential fatty acids to smooth the appearance of fine lines and restore skin’s youthful tone and texture – plus, it’s perfect to help fight flyaway hair! Here’s what our customers have to say:
“Absorbs quickly, leaves no shine or residue and leaves my skin looking and feeling supple!” – jelymu
“This product makes my hair feel thicker and keeps the frizzies away!” – Jaxxxx
2. Avalon OrganicsThickening Shampoo Biotin B-Complex Therapy. Tired of those limp locks? Treat them to a nourishing combination of biotin, vitamin E, saw palmetto and wheat proteins. This organic shampoo is specially formulated to fortify and cleanse each strand. But don’t just take our word for it:
“This shampoo works better than any of the expensive shampoos that I’ve tried.” – kigermustang
“It leaves my hair thick, shining, and healthy—and my scalp feeling great! I highly recommend it!” – healthnut1
3. Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads. Wipe away dirt, oil and other pore-clogging debris with these convenient facial pads. The tea tree oil naturally cleanses, while chamomile, lavender and calendula work together to moisturize, soothe and protect. See why it’s a customer favorite:
“I am SHOCKED by how much OIL and DIRT these cleansing pads take off!” – Natalia
“I have been using this product for over 5 years and I am hooked on it. Refreshing and excellent cleanser!” – Samoora
4. Reviva Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C Ester and DMAE Cream. This powerful cream contains a combination of skin-smoothing ingredients – alpha lipoic acid and vitamin C to protect against the effects of free radicals, as well as DMAE to diminish the appearance of past damage. Does it work?
“This cream by far is the best I have ever used and it just happens to be the least expensive of all I have tried.” – KandD
“This is a great night cream! I have used it for over a year. It really does help to minimize crows feet and wrinkles.” – Joanne9
5. Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub with Sea Kelp and Chlorella. Looking for a gentle (and effective) exfoliating scrub? Your search is over – this sulfate-free, paraben-free formula includes sea kelp and walnut shells to slough away dead skin cells and debris, while French green clay and organic lemon peel gently clear away impurities.
“It is absolutely effective as an exfoliating cleanser. Plus, the ingredients are fantastic and almost entirely organic.” – realitychecks
“I love this product! It does what it claims and my skin feels amazing!” – shytown77
Searching for the perfect beauty products is tough work – but nothing is worse than finding the right one and running out before you have the chance to re-order! That’s why we created Set & Save – so you can have your products delivered automatically, and save an extra 10% on select brands!
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Natural Easter Egg Dyes - April 18, 2014
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Natural Sunscreen - April 13, 2014
- The Ultimate Superfood Smoothie - April 1, 2014