Q. What’s a good gift basket to put together for my mom, who is in her late 60s? She never takes the time to pamper herself–but she deserves the best!
Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M. responds:
The perfect pampering gift basket to treat a woman in her late 60s should encompass a few different elements. So Mom can rest and relax, incorporate items that help create a calming ambience such as candles and lavender and bergamot essential oils, which can be used in the practice of aromatherapy. Additionally, include a couple of products that not only pamper mom but make her feel beautiful.
Hyaluronic Hydrating Mask ““ Have Mom relax for about 10 minutes with this intensive anti-aging moisture mask, which quickly delivers deep, long-lasting hydration and replenishes dry, thirsty, aging skin. With a blend of hyaluronic acid, olive oil, avocado, cupuacu Butter, jojoba oil and aloe, this ultra-hydrating, age-defying mask reveals soft, smooth, and supple skin.
- Age-Defying Hand CrÃ¨me ““ Treat Mom’s hands to this unique formula, which softens, smoothes and conditions dry, chapped, aging and weather-worn hands. Enriched with MSM to help nourish and strengthen skin, nails and cuticles, plus olive oil, green tea and other powerful antioxidants, this rich, moisturizing formula helps promote soft, smooth, noticeably younger looking hands.
- Peptides Plus ® CrÃ¨me and Eye CrÃ¨me ““ These rich, luxurious formulas contain powerful peptides palmitoyl pentapeptide (Matrixylâ„¢) and acetyl hexapeptide (Argireline ®) to help smooth the look of deep lines and wrinkles. Beneficial antioxidants such as pycnogenol ®, vitamin C and green tea are added to create significantly advanced anti-aging formulas which will help give Mom that healthy, youthful glow.
- Lip Repair CrÃ¨me ““ This hydrating lip crÃ¨me will help moisturize, nourish and rejuvenate Mom’s lips. Whether they are dry, cracked, or sun-damaged, this formula utilizes hyaluronic acid, shea and cupuacu butters, jojoba oil, vitamin A, grape seed, green tea and vitamins C and E to help promote full, healthy and younger-looking lips.
Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M., is Vice President of derma e ® Natural Bodycare. Read beauty q & a with derma e for great tips on natural beauty and skin care.
Latest posts by derma e (see all)
- Forget Injectable Fillers! Try These Natural Wrinkle Fighters Instead - August 1, 2014
- Summer Skincare: 3 Ways to Deal With Dark Spots - June 25, 2014
- 5 Ways to Protect & Refresh Your Skin This Summer - May 28, 2014