Brush the snow off the barbecue and say Aloha to a tropical getaway…right in your own backyard. These quick kebabs are a Hawaiian dream, with sweet pineapple chunks, colorful peppers and protein-packed chicken, grilled to perfect tenderness with a smidge of smoky flavor for a luau-friendly meal. With just 263 calories and 3 grams of fat per skewer, they’ll fill you up…without filling out your grass skirt!
Hawaiian Pineapple & Chicken Skewers
Nutrition info (per serving):
Protein: 25 grams
Fat: 3 grams
Carbs: 34 grams
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Push chicken, pineapple and vegies onto wooden skewers, alternating until full. (Note: If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before using to prevent sticking.)
3. Place skewers on grill; cook until chicken turns white, rotating frequently until finished.
MuscleTech is a leading sports nutrition brand providing high-quality supplements to people looking to build their best possible body. Browse Vitacost’s complete selection of MuscleTech products here.
Latest posts by MuscleTech (see all)
- Gain Speed & Power With This Mixed Martial Arts Workout - August 8, 2014
- 4 Hotel-Friendly Exercises for Summer Travelers - July 25, 2014
- 3 HIIT Workouts to Beat Cardio Boredom - July 11, 2014