Have you ever wished that you could lose weight without feeling hungry all the time? Then it’s time to discover the Almased Synergy Diet, a powerful, natural way to curb carb cravings while supporting your metabolism.
Almased contains all-natural ingredients: high-quality fermented soy, skim milk yogurt powder and enzyme-rich honey. Free of added sugars and artificial ingredients, this gluten-free powder offers three key benefits:
- A healthy metabolism: Almased supports your metabolism by giving your body the amino acids needed to function at its peak. You’ll feel energized as your body works more effectively.
- Cut those carb cravings: Battling hunger is one of the biggest challenges for dieters. But one Almased meal replacement keeps you feeling satisfied for about four hours. It keeps your blood sugar level stable, cutting down on cravings.
- Maintain your strength: You’ll lose fat, not muscle mass, on the Almased diet, because the powder won’t spike your insulin levels, thanks to its low glycemic load and index.
The Almased weight-loss plan is easy. You’ll enjoy vegetable broth, water and three Almased shakes daily initially. To mix up a meal replacement shake, just add eight level tablespoons of Almased to cold water (bottled or filtered) or milk (skim, unsweetened almond or soy). That initial phase can last from two days to two weeks.
You’ll then kick off the reduction phase, replacing just two meals with an Almased drink and enjoying one healthy meal each day. After achieving your goal, you’ll sail along to the stability phase, replacing one meal daily with Almased to keep weight off permanently.
Unlike many other liquid diets, Almased Synergy Diet beverages contain only natural ingredients, without additives, fake flavorings or fillers. Because you can “mix and drink,” you can take it when you travel or even use before or after a workout at the gym. They’re also free of caffeine and stimulants.
And with 27 grams of protein per serving, Almased beverages can also be used as a protein supplement for the elderly, athletes or vegetarians. You can even customize by adding a dash of cinnamon or fruit to your shake, or try mixing the powder with yogurt or cottage cheese.
Joanne Eglash, Vitacost.com’s Diet Diva, has a master of science in holistic nutrition and more than 15 years experience as a nutrition consultant, blogger, author and journalist. She has written for a wide range of publications and websites, including ediets.com,Natural Health magazine, Shape magazine, Success magazine, Energy for Women and Chefs. Joanne is currently the national Diets columnist for the online news and entertainment site, Examiner.com, and a features food columnist for Yahoo.
Latest posts by Diet Diva (see all)
- Beat Belly Bloat: Flattening Your Stomach Without Shapewear - October 20, 2014
- Healthy Snacks to Take to Work When You’re Dieting - October 13, 2014
- 4 Guilt-Free Comfort Foods for Colder Weather - October 6, 2014