Peanut butter in chili? If may sound strange, but trust me – once you try it, things will never be the same. This kicked-up, vegetarian chili recipe is packed with protein, fiber and plenty of other good things. Plus, the addition of PBSLIM saves a ton of calories over conventional peanut butter.
Vegetarian Chili with PBSLIM
- 1 can Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- ½ cup water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ tsp Frontier Organic Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Badia Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Celebration Herbals Organic Italian Seasoning
- 1 can Eden Foods Organic Black Beans
- 1 can Eden Foods Organic Kidney Beans
- 4 Tbsp PBSLIM Powdered Peanut Butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
(Shop our spice store to find garlic, chili powder, bay leaves & other organic seasonings!)
- In a medium saucepan, add diced tomatoes, water, garlic and bay leaves. Simmer over high heat, reduce to medium-low.
- Add cayenne pepper, garlic powder, chili powder and Italian seasoning. Cover and keep simmering for at least 15 minutes.
- Add black beans and kidney beans, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in PBSLIM powder, cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Natural Easter Egg Dyes - April 18, 2014
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Natural Sunscreen - April 13, 2014
- The Ultimate Superfood Smoothie - April 1, 2014