Greek yogurt is already high in protein””add two tablespoons of PBSLIM and you’ve got a stay-full-till-dinnertime afternoon snack with 23 grams of protein! Made from real, organic, non-GMO peanuts, PBSLIM contains 85% fewer fat calories than regular peanut butter but all of the taste.
Here’s what you need for this protein-powered snack:
- 6-8 oz. of plain organic Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs. of PBSLIM
- Optional: 1 tbs. of sugar, Stevia or raw honey
Combine ingredients in a small glass bowl and enjoy!
Approximately 160 calories, 1.5 grams of fat and 23 grams of protein, depending on whether sugar or honey are added to recipe.
Latest posts by Jorie (see all)
- 4 Natural Ways to Clean Baby Toys - September 15, 2014
- 23 Thoughts That Go Through Your Mind While Detoxing From Diet Soda - September 8, 2014
- Give Your Kids’ Diet a Mediterranean Makeover - September 1, 2014