People laugh when they hear I get my almond milk from Vitacost. But if it makes sense, why wouldn’t I? Finding vegan protein powder and gluten-free granola that actually tastes good is hard enough. But being able to pay less for these specialty foods? That’s priceless.
Since we’re driving up to Seattle (we’re moving!), I bought a lot of purse-perfect snacks this time around. Some I buy on the regular and some are new to me, but all our snacks are gluten-free and made with the most wholesome ingredients – like ones you recognize and can actually pronounce.
- KIND Fruit & Nut Bars in Almond & Apricot
- Udi’s Gluten-Free Granola – Vanilla
- Harvest Bay Coconut Water
- Vega One Chocolate Coconut Cashew Protein Bars
- Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Raw Vegan Protein in Chocolate
- BlenderBottle Shaker Cup
- Seventh Generation Tall Kitchen Bags – 13 Gallon, 20 Bags
- Larabar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Emergen-C MSM Drink Mix Lite – Citrus
- Svelte Organic Protein Shakes
Latest posts by Vlog with Kendra (see all)
- DIY Chocolate Face Mask - March 27, 2015
- Vitacost Haul: Pacifica Cruelty-Free Beauty & Fragrance - March 13, 2015
- DIY Natural Brightening Turmeric Mask - March 6, 2015