“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” ““ Charles M. Schultz
Charles M. Schultz’s quote sums up the reasons why we love Valentine’s Day: It combines the best emotion in life (love) with one of the world’s best foods (chocolate). Ahhhh.
We want to help you celebrate Valentine’s Day with fabulously healthy gifts for your true love ““ mix and match from a few of our own favorite gifts:
1. Chocolove Dark Chocolate Bar with Almonds and Sea Salt combines the bliss of dark chocolate with the crunchy goodness of almonds. Add in the latest gourmet touch of sea salt, and you’ve got a gift that will be remembered! Wrap up an assortment of different chocolate bars, such as Chocolove Chocolate with Cherries and Almonds and Endangered Species Extreme Dark Chocolate.
2. Pamela’s Products Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies transform ordinary cookies into dessert divinity. Create a Cookie Love basket by adding Enjoy Life Soft-Baked Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies and Lucy’s Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cookies.
3. Yummy is the appropriate adjective for Dark Chocolate Almonds,
4. Zum Oil Frankincense and Myrrh is ideal as a moisturizer, and even better for massages. We’ll leave the “when and where” to you!
5. J.R. Watkins Head-to-Toe Kit offers a wonderful way to show that you care. This complete total-body pampering package includes everything from peppermint foot cream and lemon hand salve to mango body lotion and beeswax lip balm.
6. Celebrate your true love’s inner child with a gift that will last while giving pleasure every day: Yummy Earth Lollipops! This creative container is ideal for someone who works in an office and enjoys chatting with visitors, a parent who would enjoy sharing her Valentine’s Day gift with her little ones or anyone with a fondness for healthy sweet treats. Or consider wrapping up an assortment of hard candies, such as Ginger People Gin-Gins Hard Candy and Go Naturally Organic Apple Hard Candy plus Yummy Earth Watermelon Lollipops.
Latest posts by Diet Diva (see all)
- 5 Expert Tips for Warding Off Holiday Weight Gain - November 24, 2014
- 4 Ideas for a Healthier Thanksgiving Gravy - November 17, 2014
- What to Eat, What to Skip If You’re Dieting This Thanksgiving - November 10, 2014