What do your favorite celebrities love to eat? Sample the top goodies of the top stars: you just might discover a new favorite food for yourself!
- Vegan Carrie Underwood is a fan of tofu salad sandwiches, she told People magazine recently. Try it for yourself with Mori-Nu Organic Firm Tofu mixed with vegan mayo.
- Britney Spears has never looked better! You’ll love her sweet secret: chocolate. “Chocolate. Definitely chocolate. A lot of chocolate,” she told Stylist when asked about her favorite food. Go for the good stuff, which is high in antioxidants, by choosing dark chocolate, such as Green & Black’s Organic Dark Chocolate.
- Miley Cyrus is gloating over the goodness of gluten-free goodies, tweeting her love for her gluten-free diet. Go for the gluten-free gusto with Udi’s Gluten-Free Vanilla Granola.
- Mariah Carey hits the high notes when it comes to pizza, she told British magazine Now. Make it guilt-free and great with Low Carbolicious Low-Carb Pizza.
- Jennifer Aniston feels that Mexican food is magical, envisioning the perfect meal as “chips and guacamole, quesadillas, enchiladas, a big tostada salad and nachos,” she told Stylist magazine. Yum. Experience that magic yourself with Garden of Eatin’ Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips dunked in guacamole or with Little Bear Organic Taco Shells.
Joanne Eglash, Vitacost.com’s Diet Diva, has a master of science in holistic nutrition and more than 15 years experience as a nutrition consultant, blogger, author and journalist. She has written for a wide range of publications and websites, including ediets.com,Natural Health magazine, Shape magazine, Success magazine, Energy for Women and Chefs. Joanne is currently the national Diets columnist for the online news and entertainment site, Examiner.com, and a features food columnist for Yahoo.
Latest posts by Diet Diva (see all)
- 5 Expert Tips for Warding Off Holiday Weight Gain - November 24, 2014
- 4 Ideas for a Healthier Thanksgiving Gravy - November 17, 2014
- What to Eat, What to Skip If You’re Dieting This Thanksgiving - November 10, 2014