A popular TV health show recently featured garcinia cambogia as a potential way to slim down. A citrus fruit, garcinia cambogia is also known as Malabar tamarind. It’s grown in Indonesia, India, Africa and Southeast Asia.
Malabar tamarind has been used for years in curries and chutneys, as well as in preserving fish. It’s also popular for making meals more satisfying. As a result, some utilize it to make a pre-meal soup for weight loss.
Both the pulp and rind of Garcinia cambogia fruit contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), a naturally occurring fruit acid that gives citrus fruits their characteristic tart taste. Recently, this potent compound has become the subject of investigation for its potential benefits for weight management.*
And now Vitacost has combined it with coffee for a totally new product that I love.
Vitacost Brew Slim with Garcinia Cambogia 100% Arabica Ground Coffee is a rich brew that will satisfy you and give you a caffeine kick.
- Seeking a low-calorie option to vanilla creamers? Try unsweetened Blue Diamond Natural Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Milk at 30 calories a cup.
- Looking for something high in protein that’s non-dairy? Go for Westsoy Organic Unsweetened Soy Milk in vanilla flavor.
- Seeking a substitute to sugar? Try Vitacost Stevia Powder.
- Trying to resist that morning doughnut with chocolate frosting? Add Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf® Sweet Drops™ Chocolate Sweetener to your coffee.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Latest posts by Diet Diva (see all)
- 5 Halloween Treats That Won’t Wreck Your Diet - October 27, 2014
- Beat Belly Bloat: Flattening Your Stomach Without Shapewear - October 20, 2014
- Healthy Snacks to Take to Work When You’re Dieting - October 13, 2014