Traditional candy-store peanut butter cups may taste delicious, but have you ever really looked at the ingredients list? Dextrose, TBHQ, PGPR… what the fudge is this? Luckily, there’s a healthier alternative that requires no knowledge of chemistry (and very little experience in the kitchen). From four simple, healthy foods (most of which you probably already have on hand), you can easily make a nutty, salty and sweet clean-eating indulgence that will instead have you exclaiming, “What the health?This is amazing!”
No-Bake Peanut Butter-Cacao Cups
Makes 4 large cups
1. Combine melted coconut oil, cacao powder and agave; mix well.
2. Place liners in muffin tin; pour small amount of mixture into each well and place in freezer to set for about 10 minutes or until hardened.
3. Place about a tablespoon of peanut butter on top of the frozen chocolate. Cover with chocolate mixture.
4. Place muffin tin back in the freezer for another 10 minutes.
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- Raw-Vegan Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Cashew Cream - August 15, 2014
- 4-Ingredient Vanilla Chia Pudding (Raw & Vegan) - August 8, 2014
- Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream (Raw & Vegan) - August 1, 2014