In the mood for crunchy, but all you have is soft? Turn tortillas into crisp, stand-up taco shells with this surprisingly simple technique. All you need is olive oil and an oven!
Oven-Baked Homemade Hard Taco Shells
Tortillas of choice
Organic spray olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wrap three tortillas in a damp towel and microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
- Spray tortillas with olive oil and hang over rack in oven, spacing over 1 bar for thinner taco shell or two for a “super stuffer” version.
- Bake taco shells for 7 to 10 minutes.
Latest posts by Amy Clevenger (see all)
- Homemade Holiday Gift: Spiced Honey Nuts - December 15, 2014
- Oven-Baked Haddock With Spicy Moroccan Green Pepper Sauce - December 8, 2014
- Italian Chicken Sausage Stuffed Shells - December 1, 2014