In the mood for crunchy, but all you have is soft? Turn tortillas into crisp, stand-up taco shells with this surprisingly simple technique. All you need is olive oil and an oven!
Oven-Baked Homemade Hard Taco Shells
Tortillas of choice
Organic spray olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wrap three tortillas in a damp towel and microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
- Spray tortillas with olive oil and hang over rack in oven, spacing over 1 bar for thinner taco shell or two for a “super stuffer” version.
- Bake taco shells for 7 to 10 minutes.
Latest posts by Amy Clevenger (see all)
- Spaghetti Squash & Turkey Meatballs with Spicy Sauce - March 2, 2015
- Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie - February 23, 2015
- Quinoa Pasta Mac and Cheese - February 16, 2015