Take the cheese out of cheesecake—what do you get? A healthier, just-as-indulgent dessert that won’t fill you with a factory-sized helping of guilt after splurging on a single slice! The key to creating this creamy concoction is cashews, which are blended into a silky-smooth filling after being processed with coconut oil, vanilla and a few other simple ingredients. Top with a sweet, fruity blueberry layer, then pop this party-pleaser in the freezer to chill. Don’t be surprised when multiple guests request your secret recipe!
1/2 cup blueberries
1/4 cup agave nectar
1/4 cup coconut oil
- Spray a baking dish with a healthy non-stick oil.
- Combine all crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse; press “dough” evenly into baking dish.
- Combine all cheesecake filling ingredients in food processor and blend; spread mixture onto crust.
- Combine all blueberry topping ingredients into food processor and pulse; layer mixture over cheesecake layer.
- Place assembled cheesecake in the freezer and chill overnight.
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- Carrot & Coriander Hummus - August 29, 2014
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Avalanche (Raw & Vegan) - August 22, 2014
- Raw-Vegan Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Cashew Cream - August 15, 2014