Fresh-from-the-oven, sweet cinnamon roll flavor is wrapped up in these little buns, drizzled with a gooey icing made without the artificial yum-inducers found in the mall food-court kind. Just whiz together the ingredients in your food processor and assemble—raw and vegan…it’s how we roll!
Raw & Vegan Cinnamon Buns
1/2 cup dates
1 Tbsp cinnamon
2 Tbsp agave nectar
2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Combine all dough ingredients in food processor; blend and set aside.
- Combine all filling ingredients in food processor; blend and set aside.
- Combine all Icing Ingredients in food processor, blend and set aside.
- Roll dough out into a rectangle shape.
- Spread filling over the dough.
- Roll dough into a cylinder and cut into cinnamon buns.
- Top buns with Icing and pecan chunks.
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Avalanche (Raw & Vegan) - August 22, 2014
- Raw-Vegan Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Cashew Cream - August 15, 2014
- 4-Ingredient Vanilla Chia Pudding (Raw & Vegan) - August 8, 2014