Store-bought peppermint patties are great, but homemade chocolaty-mint treats? Even better! With warmer days just around the corner, take a bite out of the heat and tingle your taste buds with a chilly chocolate confection. No stove or oven required—these irresistible bites are made from 100% raw, vegan ingredients. Did we mention they’re also guilt free?
Raw-Vegan Cacao-Peppermint Patties
1 cup shredded coconut
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1 teaspoon peppermint extract.
1. Add coconut to food processor; process until powdered.
2. Add agave and peppermint. Pulse to combine.
3. Chill in refrigerator and let ingredients set.
4. Roll mint filling into balls and flatten.
5. In small bowl, whisk together all chocolate coating ingredients; let the mixture sit until thickened.
6. Dip mint patties into chocolate coating. Place in freezer to harden.
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- Carrot & Coriander Hummus - August 29, 2014
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Avalanche (Raw & Vegan) - August 22, 2014
- Raw-Vegan Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Cashew Cream - August 15, 2014