‘Tis the season for fizzy, sparkling drinks. Instead of settling for something in a bottle, why not sip on this homemade pomegranate concoction? It’s easy to make, alcohol-free and packed with refreshing flavor!
- 1 quart pomegranate juice (make your own by combining 2/3 cup pomegranate juice concentrate and 4 cups water)
- 2 cups pulp-free orange juice
- 2 cups chilled limeade (make your own by mixing 1 cup lime juice, 4 cups water and 1/2 cup organic sugar)
- 1 bottle (25 oz.) soda water or ginger ale
- Lime and orange slices
- Seeds from 3 fresh pomegranates
In a large punch bowl, combine pomegranate juice, orange juice, limeade and soda water. Float lime and orange slices on top as garnish. When serving, sprinkle pomegranate seeds in each glass with punch and ice. Serves 12.
*Enjoy in moderation!
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Natural Easter Egg Dyes - April 18, 2014
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Natural Sunscreen - April 13, 2014
- The Ultimate Superfood Smoothie - April 1, 2014