I eat healthy, but like just about everyone, I can’t rely on food alone to ensure I am getting the vitamins I need.
Below is a list of the vitamins I take on a daily basis. (You’ll notice that I take a lot of vitamin C—that’s because I will skimp on fruit when a professional physique bodybuilding competition is coming up to avoid fruit sugars and bring down my body fat percentage.)
I am able to get all of these vitamins at a great price from Vitacost.com:
- Vitacost Vitamin C: two 1,000 mg tablets daily
- Universal Nutrition Animal Pak: two vitamin paks daily
- Vitacost Mega EFA® Omega-3 EPA & DHA Fish Oil: one 2,126-mg softgel with each meal, 6 times a day
- Vitacost Green Tea Extract: Two 500 mg capsules daily
- Vitacost Ubiquinol CoQH: one 200 mg softgel daily
- Get fitness and sports nutrition tips from personal trainer Deniz Duygulu, an International Federation of BodyBuilders Men’s Physique pro athlete. Like Deniz on Facebook to watch videos demonstrating correct form and for advice on fueling effectively.