I eat healthy. But like almost everyone, I can’t rely on food alone to ensure I’m getting the vitamins my body needs to stay in tip-top shape. Below is a list of the vitamins I take religiously to make up for any nutritional gaps. For instance, I take a lot of vitamin C, because I’ll skimp on fruit when a professional physique bodybuilding competition is coming up. I do this to avoid the fruit sugars and bring down my body fat percentage, but I still need the nutrients.
I am able to get all of these vitamins at a great price from Vitacost.com:
- Vitacost Vitamin C: two 1,000 mg tablets daily
- Universal Nutrition Animal Pak: two vitamin paks daily
- Vitacost Mega EFA ® Omega-3 EPA & DHA Fish Oil: one 2,126-mg softgel with each meal, 6 times a day
- Vitacost Green Tea Extract: Two 500 mg capsules daily
- Vitacost Ubiquinol CoQH: one 200 mg softgel daily