What does it mean to clean happy? Some people think keeping a home shiny and fresh without cluttering the air with chemicals is enough (thanks, Method!). But why not whistle while you work? Doing away with dirt doesn’t have to be an act of drudgery. All it takes is a little creativity to turn sweeping and scouring into something cheery.
Ever made the mistake of putting real silver in the dishwasher? Oops. If your flatware is looking funky or that silver platter has an unsightly, dull film, chances are you’re dealing with “tarnish.” Don’t panic! Getting rid of tarnish is a quick fix when you follow this simple tip, courtesy of method:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.