No need to brace yourself for a loud popping sound. This champagne vinaigrette is made with champagne vinegar, a light-colored and crisp-flavored vinegar that’s slightly reminiscent of real champagne and makes a refreshing substitute for white wine vinegar in recipes. Whisk in pure, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice and a dash of Dijon mustard for a flavorful gourmet dressing that can be stored in your refrigerator for up to a week. Bon appétit!
- Combine all ingredients in jar, seal and shake well. Shake again before pouring over salad.
- Store in refrigerator for up to one week.
Latest posts by Maura Knowles (see all)
- Kid-Friendly Fall Recipe: Fruit & Nut Stuffed Apples - October 1, 2014
- Mediterranean Wild Rice Pilaf - September 24, 2014
- Rainbow Sesame Slaw - September 17, 2014