Haven’t visited Momonomics.com in awhile? Or not at all?
In case you haven’t heard, Momonomics is the ultimate Mommy blog (brought to you by the ultimate shopping site, Vitacost.com) – it’s a place for women of all ages to sit back, relax and enjoy the hilarious and heartfelt commentaries of their mommy comrades. Stories of tantrums, triumphs and even torrid romance (because every Mom has an inner goddess!) – Momonomics has it all!
Here’s what you’ve been missing out on:
1. Dealing with teens. We’ve all suffered through the teenage years ourselves, but how can you prepare for your son or daughter’s journey through the land of hormones? Momonomics and Vitacost blogger Taylor Wells talks about how there’s just no escaping the difficulties of teenage mood swings.
2. Date night = dud night. A night without the kids? Sounds fantastic – but it doesn’t always live up to the hype. Vitamom and Momonomics editor Jorie discusses the disappointment that is date night.
(Have a date night disaster story? Share it with us in the comments below!)
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Natural Easter Egg Dyes - April 18, 2014
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Natural Sunscreen - April 13, 2014
- The Ultimate Superfood Smoothie - April 1, 2014