This week at Momonomics.com, new mom Catherine talks about how her own mother’s “tough love” taught her some important life lessons. Plus, Taylor Wells touts the power of high heels and the Kitchen Diva offers some tips for safely packing hot and cold lunches.
- Tough love. Moms, do you believe in tough love? When Catherine married at a young age and cut off ties with her family, her mom decided to give her some space to realize her mistakes – a silence that lasted two long years. How would you handle a similar situation?
- Working moms = healthier moms? VitaMom Jorie dishes out some surprising news – the results of a recent study showed that working moms reported better mental and physical health than those who stay at home.
- Hello, high heels! Click-clop, click-clop. Hear that? It’s the sound of power! And according to Taylor Wells, whether your power comes from walking in 4-inch pumps or participating in teamwork, you should own it!
- Safe lunches. Wondering how to keep that tuna sandwich cold – or the hearty chili hot? The Kitchen Diva offers sound advice for safely packing fresh and healthy lunches. Plus, get the Diva’s delicious kid-friendly (and healthy!) caramel dip. (Yes, please!)
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Natural Easter Egg Dyes - April 18, 2014
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Natural Sunscreen - April 13, 2014
- The Ultimate Superfood Smoothie - April 1, 2014