Moms, we know your work is never done. But sometimes you just need a break – from everything! So sit back, relax and surf on over to Momonomics.com, the ultimate Mommy blog.
This week at Momonomics:
- When relaxation goes wrong. I’m sure some of you can empathize with new mom Catherine, who had to take her usually calm 3-month-old along on a trip to the nail salon. What was supposed to be an hour of pampering turned into — well, we bet you can guess the rest!
- Roaming the streets of Paris. Taylor Wells, author of Vitacost blog Best Life Ever, recounts her experience exploring Paris’s Latin Quarter with her little ones in tow – let’s just say it’s not exactly the ideal place to be navigating a double stroller.
- Living with mom. Vitacost social media guru Andrew is a self-proclaimed “mama’s boy” – but is it finally time for him to cut the cord? Or should he enjoy the coddling while he can? Sound off in the comments!
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Natural Easter Egg Dyes - April 18, 2014
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Natural Sunscreen - April 13, 2014
- The Ultimate Superfood Smoothie - April 1, 2014