You could unwrap a bar or blend up a smoothie for a quick, high-protein breakfast. But if you have the time to boil water, you can whip up a hot, hearty, hunger-busting meal that’s just as nutritious and simple to make. This creamy, chewy oatmeal is packed with protein and fiber to fuel your morning and fill you up. Top it with a sprinkling of stevia and fresh-sliced fruit to sweeten the deal.
High-Protein Blueberry-Banana Oatmeal
Fat: 4 grams
Carbs: 50 grams
Protein: 37 grams
1. In a small bowl, combine oatmeal, protein powder and natural sweetener.
2. Pour boiling water over oatmeal; mix.
3. Top with berries and banana slices.
Latest posts by MuscleTech (see all)
- High-Protein Chocolate-Covered Pretzels - September 19, 2014
- 4-Week Workout Plan for Football-Ready Shoulders - August 22, 2014
- Gain Speed & Power With This Mixed Martial Arts Workout - August 8, 2014