Red wine on your favorite white shirt, smushed chocolate chips on the kitchen rug – oh no! Spills and stains happen, but they don’t have to ruin your favorite clothes or carpet. Follow these simple tips and helpful product suggestions to say goodbye to stubborn stains, for good!
1. On-the-spot treatment. The quicker you can treat a stain, the better. That’s why it’s a good idea to have several products on hand to do just that, such as the Tide-to-Go Pen Instant Stain Remover – simply keep it in your purse to be prepared for any stain-related emergency.
2. Pre-wash treatment. Before tossing that shirt in the washing machine, be sure to treat it with a targeted stain fighter, such as Ecover Stain Remover, which comes with a handy built-in brush to help remove stubborn stain particles. For red wine, grease and other tough, set-in stains, try Charlie’s Soap Laundry Pre-Spray.
3. Extra boost. Still need a little help subduing that stain? Rely on the power of Nature’s Miracle Laundry Boost – you can add this product directly to your washing machine with your favorite laundry detergent. The phosphate-free formula promises superior stain, odor and allergen removal. Does it do the job? One customer says, “Haven’t found anything else to work this well.” We’ll take that as a yes.
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Natural Easter Egg Dyes - April 18, 2014
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Natural Sunscreen - April 13, 2014
- The Ultimate Superfood Smoothie - April 1, 2014