Women are known for their incredible ability to do 10 tasks at once. But often among the buzz of running from one thing to the next, they forget to take of themselves. That’s why all that multi-tasking requires a multi-vitamin. In this video, fitness expert Nicole Wilkins recommends her favorite multi for active women.
Category: Nicole Wilkins
Nicole Wilkins is an IFPA certified personal fitness trainer, MET-RX athlete and International Federation of Body Building and Fitness (IFBB) competitor with two Figure Olympia and two Figure International champion titles. Watch Nicole’s “Fit Tip” videos here at Vitacost.com for helpful nutrition advice and fitness demos.
Push-ups are the perfect exercise not only for sculpting sexy, shapely arms, but for building upper body strength and core stability. To perform them properly, personal trainer and fitness expert Nicole Wilkins offers three helpful tips in this quick, informative video.
Most people know that stretching before a workout is a good idea. But post-workout stretching is important, too. Learn why, and find out which stretches are best, in this video tip from fitness expert Nicole Wilkins.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.