Dogs big and small love to tug, wrestle, fetch and play – but sometimes things can get out of hand. Tired of picking up the pieces after your pup tears apart yet another stuffed squirrel? Treat your pet to one of these fun, indestructible playthings.
To find the safest, toughest and most durable toys, we turned to our animal-loving customers. Here’s what they had to say:
1. Hartz Dura Play Latex Ball: “At long last, a toy that is indestructible and gives my dog hours of fun.” –Lavandula
This durable ball features Power Play Core, a unique foam technology that offers an irresistible texture (perfect for chewers) and indestructible structure. Throw it, roll it, bounce it – it even floats!
2. Nylabone Dental Dinosaur: “Our 4 month old lab loves this toy. She has ruined several other toys with her strong sharp teeth and this one has held up GREAT!”– nursejmq
This durable, dinosaur-shaped chew toy does double duty, keeping your canine occupied while the unique raised dental tips massage his gums and help reduce icky plaque and tartar buildup. (Goodbye, gross doggy breath!)
3. Petstages No Stuffing Plush Lil Squeak Monkey: “My dogs usually destroy everything quickly, but this is sturdy enough to hold up to even their rough play.”– JayeB
No stuffing means no cleaning up a fluffy mess after your golden retriever goes on a rampage. Plus, this little monkey features two squeakers that still work even after being punctured by your pup’s teeth!
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Natural Easter Egg Dyes - April 18, 2014
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Natural Sunscreen - April 13, 2014
- The Ultimate Superfood Smoothie - April 1, 2014