This recipe may not be as quick to make as your usual breakfast smoothie, but 10 minutes is pretty hard to beat for a hot, healthy meal first thing in the morning. French toast isn’t as complicated as it sounds. This version comes together in just four simple steps and gives you a nice punch of protein with very little fat. Top with reduced-calorie syrup and fresh raspberries for an even sweeter start to your day.
10-Minute, Low-Fat Raspberry French Toast
Fat: 2.1 grams
Carbs: 53 grams
Protein: 21 grams
1. In a small bowl, beat together egg whites, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
2. Spray frying pan with cooking spray for about 5 seconds and heat over medium heat.
3. Dip bread in egg white mixture, coating both sides.
4. Place bread in hot pan and cook for 4 minutes on each side. Serve with syrup and raspberries.
Latest posts by MuscleTech (see all)
- 4-Week Workout Plan for Football-Ready Shoulders - August 22, 2014
- Gain Speed & Power With This Mixed Martial Arts Workout - August 8, 2014
- 4 Hotel-Friendly Exercises for Summer Travelers - July 25, 2014