Boxed desserts are so…well, blah! Four staple ingredients and a banana are all that goes into this decadent, clean-eating dessert. Best of all, it’s good for you, packed with antioxidants and essential nutrients. So go ahead, have your fudge and eat it too!
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Smooth the fudge into a pan.
- Place in the freezer for one hour. (Thaw at least 15-20 minutes prior to eating.)
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- Carrot & Coriander Hummus - August 29, 2014
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Avalanche (Raw & Vegan) - August 22, 2014
- Raw-Vegan Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Cashew Cream - August 15, 2014