Almond butter is tempting on toast or crackers, but don’t stop at spreading when it comes to splurging on this creamy, nutty treat. Scoop some into your blender along with a can of pumpkin, a splash of coconut milk and a couple of spices for a quick, tasty pudding that doubles as dessert or a healthy snack.
Almond Butter & Pumpkin Pudding
1. Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. (Quick tips: Add additional coconut milk for a thinner consistency or ice for a frozen-treat-like dessert.)
2. Serve immediately or chill if desired.
Latest posts by Mo, the Morselist (see all)
- Porcini Mushroom Dressing - October 15, 2014
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice French Toast - October 8, 2014
- Kid-Friendly Fall Recipe: Fruit & Nut Stuffed Apples - October 1, 2014