Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. You know the drill: eight glasses of water a day keeps the thirsties away (and your entire body running smoothly). But by glass three or four, your taste buds start to crave more. Make every sip satisfying with the addition of these flavorful, fruit- and herb-infused cubes. As they melt, the crisp, refreshing taste of lime, cilantro and sweet blueberries makes reaching your daily H20 quota a pleasure, not a chore.
Blueberry-Cilantro Infused Ice Cubes
Organic cilantro, chopped
Organic lime juice
1. Fill a pitcher with water and a splash of lime juice (as much or as little as you’d like).
2. Pour water into ice cube tray; tuck blueberries and herbs into wells.
3. Freeze ice and add to water, lemonade or beverage of choice.
Latest posts by Maura Knowles (see all)
- Kid-Friendly Fall Recipe: Fruit & Nut Stuffed Apples - October 1, 2014
- Mediterranean Wild Rice Pilaf - September 24, 2014
- Rainbow Sesame Slaw - September 17, 2014