Warm weather calls for icy-cold drinks, and this frosty citrus smoothie refreshes in a way heavier chocolate and vanilla versions can’t. Juicy, sweet chunks of fresh orange meet the magic of frozen mango for an irresistibly creamy sip, spiked with superfoods maca and hemp for extra nutrition. Rather than the usual almond milk mixer, light and liquidy rice milk doesn’t weigh down the texture or overpower the natural citrus flavors. Sprinkle in a little cinnamon and ginger for a touch of zing!
Creamy Citrus Mango-Maca Smoothie
1. Pour rice milk into high speed blender then add remaining ingredients.
2. Blend 1-2 minutes until smooth.
Latest posts by Pamela Higgins (see all)
- 5 Tips for Preventing Holiday Burnout & Weight Gain - November 20, 2014
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Buckwheat and Kale - November 13, 2014
- Cranberry & Apple Wild Rice Salad - November 6, 2014