Move over potatoes—a chip-worthy competitor is stepping up to the stove. The next time you’re craving crunch, bake up a batch of fresh radish slices. With a little spice and just 30 minutes of time, you’ve got a creative healthy snack packed with vitamin C, potassium, folate and fiber. Try them dunked in a dairy-free dip or a cool, creamy guacamole.
Quick Baked Radish Chips
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, toss radish slices with remaining ingredients.
3. Spread radish slices on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until crisp.
Latest posts by Mo, the Morselist (see all)
- Porcini Mushroom Dressing - October 15, 2014
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice French Toast - October 8, 2014
- Kid-Friendly Fall Recipe: Fruit & Nut Stuffed Apples - October 1, 2014