Spicy, crystallized ginger and crunchy cashews are set into rich, dark chocolate in this elegant, irresistible candy bark. Just three ingredients and two hours are all you need to create a perfect dessert or impressive holiday gift!
Dark Chocolate Cashew Ginger Bark
Makes one pound
1. Coat a 9 x 12 inch rimmed baking sheet with baking spray and line with parchment paper; leave 1 inch hanging over each end.
2. Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a large pan of simmering water. Pour melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet; spreading in an even layer.
3. Sprinkle chocolate with cashews and ginger toppings over chocolate. Refrigerate
4. Refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours or until firm.
5. Remove from refrigerator, and break chocolate into pieces.
6. Serve as a holiday gift or a dessert
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is the Editor-in-Chief of TheHealthyApple.com; she is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer, Food Photographer and Writer specializing in simple gluten-free and dairy-free “˜Clean’ recipes using whole foods. Amie recently healed herself from six years of chronic pain, exhausting every doctor in the country and Mayo Clinic; she shares her story of how Clean Eating saved her life and inspires you to Clean up your food, too. Amie lives in Manhattan, NYC where she cooks for a variety of clients including celebrities and people with busy lifestyles who enjoy healthy, fresh food. Visit Amie on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest; she’d love to hear from you!