Pies, jellies and jams are all great ways to enjoy a spring berry harvest. But when you don’t feel like turning on the oven or spending hours at the stovetop canning, these frozen pops let you savor the sweetness with very little fuss. No syrupy juice or sugar added—just use a creamy, velvety, ready-to-pour Svelte French Vanilla protein shake and whatever berries you have on hand.
French Vanilla & Mixed Berry Pops
Recipe courtesy of CalNaturale Svelte®
2 cups gluten-free French vanilla protein shake
1 cup mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, etc.)
1. Fill frozen-treat mold with vanilla protein shake.
2. Carefully spoon in berries.
3. Freeze until set and enjoy!
CalNaturale Svelte® organic protein shakes are made with the highest quality organic ingredients, providing sustained nutrition for your busy day! Svelte is high in protein from freshly made, non-GMO organic soymilk with complex carbs for sustained energy. It’s certified gluten free, low sugar, vegan and non-dairy, and is perfect as a delicious meal replacement, pre- or post-workout shake, or as an anytime on-the-go snack. Here’s to you! Learn more at sveltebrand.com.
Latest posts by Featured Guest (see all)
- How to Free Yourself From Toxic Relationships - May 20, 2015
- Is Simplicity the Key to a Happier, Healthier Life? - May 18, 2015
- What Is So Super About Superfoods? - April 20, 2015