It’s all about chia! Little seeds with lots of power, these tiny treasures can be sprinkled on just about anything for an instant fiber, protein and omega-3 boost. You already love pudding, so why not make some that’s not just creamy, cool and sweet””but packed with bonus nutrition? The secret? Besides a heaping spoonful of chia seeds, you’ll sneak in some spinach, a potassium-packed banana and irresistible coconut cream.
Green Chia Pudding
1. Combine all ingredients in blender; blend smooth.
2. Chill for at least one hour before serving. Store in an airtight container.
“Mo’s Healthy Morsels” is written by Maura (“Mo”) Knowles, a certified health coach, recipe developer and owner of Mac-n-Mo’s, a vegan baked goods company created by Knowles to help her dad eat better (and still enjoy food!) after he underwent quadruple bypass surgery in 2010. Knowles’ recipes for snacks, treats and other fun and healthy dishes appear every week here on the Vitacost blog, or visit Mo on Facebook or www.macnmos.com for more “morselicious” ideas and tips.
Latest posts by Mo, the Morselist (see all)
- Porcini Mushroom Dressing - October 15, 2014
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice French Toast - October 8, 2014
- Kid-Friendly Fall Recipe: Fruit & Nut Stuffed Apples - October 1, 2014