Backyard barbecues and potluck pool parties are fun until you belly-flop on the couch and conk out. Don’t let this happen to you! You can enjoy a heaping of American goodness – like this lightened-up potato salad – with just a spice here and a swap there. The combination of spicy and tangy seasonings will make you soon forget the full-fat macaroni and cheese. Now, that calls for a canon ball!
- In a large saucepot, bring potatoes to a boil and cook until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, mix the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Once potatoes are tender and slightly cooled, add yogurt mixture and stir gently until all potatoes are coated.
- Top with chives, bacon pieces or serve them just as they are!
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014