You’ve chopped, sliced, diced and assembled a stunning fresh salad. So why top it with factory-made dressing that sat in a plastic bottle on a store shelf for weeks – maybe months –before landing in your pantry? With a few simple ingredients — including organic mustard, freshly squeezed lemon juice and chopped basil leaves — you can drizzle on a dijonette that doesn’t contain chemical preservatives or artificial flavoring. Clean eating really is this easy!
Homemade Balsamic-Basil Dijonette
- Combine all ingredients in a glass jar.
- Cover jar with lid tightly and shake until blended.
- Store in refrigerator up to 7 days.
Latest posts by Mo, the Morselist (see all)
- Porcini Mushroom Dressing - October 15, 2014
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice French Toast - October 8, 2014
- Kid-Friendly Fall Recipe: Fruit & Nut Stuffed Apples - October 1, 2014