That’s a wrap! End dieting frustration with a fruit-stuffed, protein-packed breakfast made with this season’s star berries. But before you break out the whole-wheat tortillas, take a peek at the ingredients list. The crepe-like blanket snuggling all that sweetness isn’t made from flour. Fluffy, flavorful and diet-friendly, it’s a combination of low-fat, high-energy morning favorites whisked and baked in a creative way.
Low-Fat Blueberry Breakfast Wraps
Total calories: 391
Protein: 50 grams
Carbs: 41 grams
Fat: 3 grams
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Use whisk to beat egg whites and sweetener until foamy. Add cottage cheese and cornstarch; mix well. Mix in cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Spray small baking pan with non-stick spray. Spread one quarter of mixture evenly over bottom of pan.
4. Cook for three to four minutes; remove and set on plate. Repeat for remaining mixture.
5. Spread blueberries over wraps and roll to close.
Hydroxycut is committed to providing an effective weight-loss formula with scientifically proven key ingredients. Hydroxycut is America’s #1-selling weight loss supplement brand!