Macadamia meets maple in this amazingly creamy, naturally sweet and nutty spread. If you’ve never made your own nut butter, this easy-to-make, three-ingredient version is the one you’ve been waiting for! It makes the perfect peanut-free topping for toast, sliced fruit or anything else that needs a slathering of something sweet.
Maple & Macadamia Nut Butter
1. Blend macadamia nuts in food processor for about 3 minutes to form a paste.
2. Add in maple syrup and maple extract; blend for an additional minute.
3. Adjust flavor with additional maple extract as desired.
Amy Clevenger is a Los Angeles-based food blogger. In 2013, she started her popular Instagram account @FantasticallyFit to help keep her accountable in her journey to better health. Clevenger’s brand has since expanded to include fitfunfantastic.com and the popular e-recipe book series, Healthy Eats. Clevenger’s passion for healthy eating and cooking began while she was pursuing her master’s degree in counseling and guidance from Cal Lutherine University. Her work with families helped her to realize that living a healthy, happy life starts in the kitchen. She believes clean eating doesn’t have to mean giving up on great taste. Today, Clevenger is married to her college sweetheart and lives in Los Angeles with her three cats, Kailani, Confettu and Harley. Visit her blog fitfunfantastic.com and follow her on Instagram @fantasticallyfit.
Latest posts by Amy Clevenger (see all)
- Veggie Pizza With Spicy Moroccan Red Pepper Sauce - December 22, 2014
- Homemade Holiday Gift: Spiced Honey Nuts - December 15, 2014
- Oven-Baked Haddock With Spicy Moroccan Green Pepper Sauce - December 8, 2014