Who doesn’t love licking the spatula when it’s dripping with brownie batter? Forget the boxed mixes made with fattening fudge – this recipe for brownie batter bites is super rich and chocolatey with a healthy twist, using high-quality ingredients like hemp seeds, blueberries and cacao. Blend up these bite-sized treats for yourself or someone special as a Valentine’s Day dessert that’ll satisfy your sweet tooth without adding anything extra to your midsection. Enjoy!
No-Bake Cacao Brownie Batter Bites
Makes: 8 balls
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until seeds and berries are well chopped.
2. Use a tablespoon to scoop out batter. Shape batter into balls. (Tip: Wet hands with water before shaping balls to help them stay together.)
3. Refrigerate or freeze balls until chilled.
Per serving (1 ball): 93 calories, 5 carbs, 6 g fat, 4 protein
Latest posts by Pamela Higgins (see all)
- 5 Tips for Preventing Holiday Burnout & Weight Gain - November 20, 2014
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Buckwheat and Kale - November 13, 2014
- Cranberry & Apple Wild Rice Salad - November 6, 2014