Who hasn’t snuck a lick of batter when baking a batch of cookies? Ever think to yourself, I could eat the whole bowl, just like this? Thanks to this recipe, you actually can! With creamy almond butter, rolled oats, ground flax and plump, juicy raisins, this dough is dairy and egg free—meaning it’s safe to eat as is. Once you’ve had your fill by spoon (we won’t judge!), roll the rest into balls and refrigerate for a sweet and healthy anytime snack.
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly until a dough-like texture is formed.
2. Scoop out a tablespoon of the mixture and use hands to roll into a ball. Place on baking sheet.
3. Refrigerate a few hours or overnight. Store in refrigerator.
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- Carrot & Coriander Hummus - August 29, 2014
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Avalanche (Raw & Vegan) - August 22, 2014
- Raw-Vegan Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Cashew Cream - August 15, 2014