If you can handle the heat, get your tight tush in the kitchen! This recipe for boneless buffalo tenders will kick the pants off any fast food joint. So, back away from the drive-thru, put down the take-out menu and get in the game. A pop-in-your-mouth, anytime-appetizer is waiting to please a crowd.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut chicken breasts into “tender” size. (Note: Keep in mind they’ll be served/picked up with toothpicks.)
3. Smother chicken in hot sauce then coat with almond flour place on baking sheet.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Latest posts by Kyra Wiliams (see all)
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Protein Balls - August 27, 2014
- Rise ‘n’ Grind Coffee & Peanut Butter Smoothie - August 13, 2014
- Non-GMO Recipe: 20-Minute, Paleo-Style Peach Cobbler - July 30, 2014