Casseroles, coleslaws, brimming bowls of sherbet punch—the potluck table will be full of tasty homemade creations, but none will be as elegant or eye catching as yours when you make these tomato-feta slices. As a finger-food appetizer or fancy side dish served with a fork, crumbly, tart cheese and fresh tomato line up for a gourmet upgrade in this quick-and-easy recipe, perfect for parties, picnics or using up your garden’s summer tomato harvest.
Balsamic Tomato-Feta Slices
- Slice tomatoes to 1/8- to ¼-inch thickness.
- Crumble feta cheese.
- Sprinkle feta on tomato slices.
- Drizzle balsamic evenly on all tomatoes (drizzle sparingly for less tartness).
- Coarsely chop basil or use dried basil to garnish, making sure all tomatoes have some green sprinkles on them.
Latest posts by Kyra Wiliams (see all)
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Protein Balls - August 27, 2014
- Rise ‘n’ Grind Coffee & Peanut Butter Smoothie - August 13, 2014
- Non-GMO Recipe: 20-Minute, Paleo-Style Peach Cobbler - July 30, 2014