If fewer daylight hours and chilly weather are starting to wear you down, pick up the pace with protein balls! Packed with this season’s star ingredient–pumpkin—plus almond butter, nuts, seeds and cinnamon, these no-bake treats are the perfect nutritious pick-me-up on a sluggish autumn day, or any time you need an extra energy boost.
Pumpkin Protein Balls
1. Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
2. Use small ( ½-ounce) scooper to shape into balls.
3. Refrigerate to set. Balls can be stored in the fridge for up to seven days. They also freeze well.
Latest posts by Mo, the Morselist (see all)
- Porcini Mushroom Dressing - October 15, 2014
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice French Toast - October 8, 2014
- Kid-Friendly Fall Recipe: Fruit & Nut Stuffed Apples - October 1, 2014