Before peeling back the foil seal on another tiny plastic tub of pudding, give this recipe a try. This creamy, chocolaty dessert is not only divine, it’s packed with superfood nutrition from organic cocoa, raw cacao nibs and chia seeds. A whirl in the blender and a quick chill in the fridge are all it takes to transform five simple ingredients into a dessert that’s always OK to splurge on!
Raw Cacao & Chia Chocolate Pudding
1. Combine all ingredients in blender; blend smooth.
2. Chill for at least one hour before serving. Store in an airtight container.
“Mo’s Healthy Morsels” is written by Maura (“Mo”) Knowles, a certified health coach, recipe developer and owner of Mac-n-Mo’s, a vegan baked goods company created by Knowles to help her dad eat better (and still enjoy food!) after he underwent quadruple bypass surgery in 2010. Knowles’ recipes for snacks, treats and other fun and healthy dishes appear every week here on the Vitacost blog, or visit Mo on Facebook or www.macnmos.com for more “morselicious” ideas and tips.
Latest posts by Mo, the Morselist (see all)
- Porcini Mushroom Dressing - October 15, 2014
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice French Toast - October 8, 2014
- Kid-Friendly Fall Recipe: Fruit & Nut Stuffed Apples - October 1, 2014