What’s for breakfast – plain old pancakes? Not this time! The secret to fluffier, filling flapjacks is three-fold: creamy, Greek yogurt, nutritious chia seeds and satisfyingly sweet, sliced strawberries. These organic, buttermilk pancakes just might be the best breakfast or brunch you’ve ever had!
Strawberry-Chia Seed Pancakes
Recipe by Claire Volkman, for Bob’s Red Mill
- In a bowl, combine pancake mix, yogurt, oil and milk; mix well. Stir in strawberries and chia seeds.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour approximately ¼ cup of batter per pancake onto skillet; cook until bubbles appear, then flip and cook for about 3 more minutes until browned on both sides.
- Top with additional strawberries and whipped cream, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Bob’s Red Mill blog. Used with permission.
Latest posts by Bob's Red Mill (see all)
- Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting - May 26, 2015
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins - May 19, 2015
- Cut-Out Sugar Cookies (Gluten Free) - May 12, 2015