Summer’s sweetest gifts are small and colorful, juicy and nourishing, plentiful and versatile. Berries are a true treat, whether popped in your mouth fresh, baked into a cobbler or swirled into a fun, frozen dessert like these simple-yet-elegant ice pops. Layered with honey- and vanilla-infused yogurt and a tasty trio of fruit, they’re the perfect way to enjoy a berry harvest—and to take a break from the season’s heat!
Makes 4-6 (depending on mold)
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together yogurt and honey until well blended.
- In a food processor, combine strawberries and raspberries; pour in ¼ cup of yogurt/honey mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour in 1-1/4 tablespoons of berry mixture into each ice pop mold well; tap on counter to level and place mold in freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Rinse food processor bowl with water. Add blueberries and ¼ cup of yogurt/honey mixture; set aside (do not blend).
- Add vanilla extract to remaining 1-1/2 cups of yogurt/honey mixture; mix well. Remove mold from freezer and pour mixture into wells, dividing evenly. Tap to set and return to freezer for 15 minutes.
- Once firm, blend blueberries and yogurt/honey mixture. Remove mold from freezer; fill with blueberry mixture and tap to set.
- Cover mold with lids or aluminum foil. Insert sticks, ¾ into wells and freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
Latest posts by Simply Organic (see all)
- Slow-Cooker Garlic & Lemon Pulled Pork With Homemade Coleslaw - January 7, 2015
- Tips for Baking With Vanilla + Sugar Cookies Recipe - December 10, 2014
- Creamy Turkey & Vegetable Pot Pie - November 12, 2014