A picnic just isn’t a picnic without watermelon. And summer wouldn’t be the same without chilly treats. Get the best of both sweet favorites with this delightfully light homemade sorbet. Easy to make (all you need is a blender!), mango is added to the mix for extra creaminess, while maple syrup stands in for sugar as an all-natural sweetener. Freeze and serve in scoops, or use ice pop molds for a pleasingly portable, cool-down dessert.
- Cut watermelon into chunks. Slice mango.
- Add water and maple syrup to blender, then add fruit.
- Blend until smooth, then pour into 8 cup-style freezeable containers or popsicle molds.
- Chill until frozen. Enjoy
Nutrition info: 94 calories, 0 grams fat, 23 grams carbs, 1 gram fiber, 22 grams Sugar, 1 gram protein
Latest posts by Pamela Higgins (see all)
- Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Muffins - December 18, 2014
- Easy Ingredient Swaps for Healthier Holiday Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Homemade Cookie & Cake Icing With Coconut Oil - December 4, 2014