Oatmeal or pancakes for breakfast? Why not both, rolled into one? These filling flapjacks are packed with whole grain goodness rather than nutrient-void, fluffy flour (or worse, a powdered, artificial ingredient-laden mix). Fiber from raw oats, protein from vanilla whey and sweetness from a sprinkle of cinnamon are a triple win for breakfast, giving you the fuel you need to kick start the day.
Vanilla-Oat Protein Pancakes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; blend 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour batter onto skillet and cook pancakes several minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Latest posts by MuscleTech (see all)
- 4-Week Workout Plan for Football-Ready Shoulders - August 22, 2014
- Gain Speed & Power With This Mixed Martial Arts Workout - August 8, 2014
- 4 Hotel-Friendly Exercises for Summer Travelers - July 25, 2014