Whip up a batch of creamy, dreamy fudge when you crave the taste but don’t want the guilt. Unlike traditional recipes, this non-GMO organic, vegan version is made without condensed milk or milk chocolate. The perfect blend of ripe banana, coconut oil and raw cacao makes it a healthy treat to share with your sweetheart (or keep it all to yourself — we won’t judge!).
Vegan Cacao-Coconut Fudge
Recipe by Amy Clevenger, fitfunandfantastic.com
Makes 8 pieces
1. Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into silicone ice cube trays. Freeze for several hours before serving.
(Note: Store fudge in freezer until ready to serve.)
Latest posts by Amy Clevenger (see all)
- Clean-Eating Chocolate Chip Cupcakes - September 1, 2014
- Spinach & Sun-dried Tomato Pasta with Creamy Greek Yogurt Sauce - August 25, 2014
- Cherry-Pistachio & Chicken Quinoa Salad - August 18, 2014